Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, well i'm trying to find a mail order house that has a lot of different stuff.

I've tried Natchez but they have a $35 minimum order and the scope I want is $27, and I can't find anything else on their site.

Brownells doesn't have scopes.

Bob Wards is perpetually out of stock.

any other suggestions? Scopes and rimfire accessories is basically what i'm looking for.

Thanks!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Are you sure you have checked out the complete offerings at Natchez, their print catalog is very large and complete, I'm sure you could easily make up the difference in cleaning supplies. Give them a second look.

·
Registered
505 Posts
tomtips said:
How do you get free shipping from Graf? Looks to me like they want a arm and leg to ship ammo.
Everybody charges hazardous materials shipping fee for powder and primers, and it's close to $20 per shipment. The base question was, "How do I get a SCOPE with free shipping?" Grafs will do that.

Zirc

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Naldo said:

Brownells doesn't have scopes.
Well, just not $27 scopes. They sell Leupold, IOR Valada, Kimber/Meprolight, and Trijicon.

I have had good service from Midway, Midsouth, and Natchez. The minimum order is a bit of a pain but it is needed to cover the per order handling and shipping costs. They will ship smaller orders but you will get hit with a small order fee.

Midway has the best online catalog and selection but slightly higher prices. Midsouth has better prices and a broad range but the online catalog is not as good as Midway's. Natchez seems to have the narrowest range of items but has very low prices - not sure why they won't ship in state though...

Here are some suggestions to make up the difference:

- cleaning patches, oil, etc.
- scope cover
- bubble level
- reticle leveler
- gunsmith screwdriver kit
- open bolt indicator
- plug gauge

If you want my honest opinion you might want to get a better scope. Most likely the $27 scope was made in China with little or no attention to Q/A and you will likely have to send it back to the manufacturer on your dime once you do the Q/A for them. If you are shooting rimfire be sure it is a rimfire scope that is focused for 50 yards rather than the standard 100 or 150 yards for centerfire scopes.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Re: Re: Mail Order Websites???

Brookie said:
<snip>. Natchez seems to have the narrowest range of items but has very low prices - not sure why they won't ship in state though...

<snip>
Brookie, I've asked them the exact same question and their answer was that they have a "non-competeing" agreement with their wholesalers.
Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.