Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that is thinking about additional magazines.

I ordered 2 on Monday, and received them Thursday. I ordered from CDNN Investments for $24.99 each, and paid $9.99 in shipping. They are in Texas, and I in Tennessee, so they must have shipped that day. When I asked about them, they had 8 at the time, and I got 2.

Now I can burn the ammo twice as fast :D

just fyi

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it was rather high also, but was happy to even get the magazines. I had called Beretta parts, and was quoted 28.99 each with 6.75 s/h. Plus they where back ordered until June.

That is why I just posted the numbers, and let folks make up there own minds about the value.

I will also confess that I bought a BSA red dot from a gun show for $5 more then what I Wal-mart listed them at. I never claimed to be the best of shoppers.......

Now that I think about it, I might qualify as a good purchasing agent for the government........ anyone got some of them $500 tack hammers for sale?

:p

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good price

$1,500 sounds like a good price. Maybe some widgets too : )

As soon as I am appointed, I will give you a call. If I land such a fine job, I might have more time to spend with my new favorite shooter, Mr. Neos.....

Speaking of such, I put about 200 more rounds through it, this afternoon after church. I chased a couple of pop cans and shot up some paper as well.

I have mail ordered some spinner targets that I hope to have on Monday or Tuesday........... NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT I PAID FOR THEM!!! (big GRIN)

happy shooting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.