Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would give some of you MAGNUUM lovers the heads up on an article in the July issue of Rifle magazine (great magazine by the way). I bought it yesterday but didn't have time to read it, but it tests a ton of ammo (including Ossi custom) in several different rifles from a 16.5 inch barreled Volquartsen to a 24 inch barreled 77/22. Looks like an awesome read, can't wait till tonite.:)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it is made be Wolfe publishing, the same company that makes Handloader magazine - another excellent magazine by the way. If you want to see what magazine you are looking for go to www.riflemagazine.com The July issue is not updated on their website, but you will see wich magazine I am talking about. BTW - I did go home and read the article on my lunch hour. It was a good article. The Ossi custom loads were very accurate in all the rifles. The CCI Maxi-Mag 40gr HP was impressive in a couple of the rifles also.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Sheeeeeeeet!

All they probably did was copy and re-write all the comments from our .22WMR Ammo Forum!

We knew all about the OSSI back in '99!

That guy from the N.Y. Times get a job at "Rifle" Magazine?

:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.