Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

M&P 22 Pistol - Very Nice

1226 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  mitchntx
I just picked this up Monday and had a chance to play with it on Friday. Tried several ammos and all ran flawlessly. Very nice trainer for my 9L, should be great for the rimfire action matches around here as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
39,147 Posts
A fine trainer. I carry and shoot CZ 75s, so my "trainer" is a CZ 75 Kadet. Those M&P 22s look fine, though. :bthumb:

Safe and happy shooting! :Blasting_

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a chance to really put the .22 through a workout this weekend. The local range I belong to has a monthly rimfire action match, same as a USPSA match but for rimfire only. This little M&P did a great job. Ran flawlessly all day. I'm very pleased with this purchase and look forward to many more days of rimfire fun.

· Registered
1,458 Posts
Since their prices been dropping recently, I've really been reconsidering the M&P. I've only heard good things about it, but wasn't quite ready to spend it's original asking price. Luckily that has changed. I had known at one point, but forget if the M&P-22 is closer to a full size pistol or small like the other .22s (SR22P, P22, etc)?

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since their prices been dropping recently, I've really been reconsidering the M&P. I've only heard good things about it, but wasn't quite ready to spend it's original asking price. Luckily that has changed. I had known at one point, but forget if the M&P-22 is closer to a full size pistol or small like the other .22s (SR22P, P22, etc)?
It's pictured above with the 5" M&P 9L. It is very similar in size to the standard M&P 9.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.