Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everybody, this is my first post.

I´ve read a lot of posts regarding bolt and receiver lube but what is the best lube for the internal trigger parts?

Thankful for input.

Hogslayer

·
Registered
49 Posts
Actually I am new myself.

I heard that there a few things in the trigger assembly (something to do with the sear I believe) that you dont want lubed......

like I said im new and cant elaborate anymore.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
DarkTide,

This is meant in the most flattering way!

I believe, you are gonna be a "fountain of information" when you finally get your 10/22 and really get "into it"!

I was a little confused with your posts about "The Best Buffer"....but, than I saw that you were just providing already posted info for consideration.

Keep it up!

:t

·
Registered
56 Posts
I heard that there a few things in the trigger assembly (something to do with the sear I believe) that you dont want lubed......
From what I have read on this site it sounds like it's not a good idea to lube the contact points of the sear.

There are still some moving parts in the trigger assy that, I would think, could use some lube...like the bolt lock, magazine release, where the hammer pivots on the pin, some of the trigger return parts, ect. but again with the dry teflon lubes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.