Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure someone here can help. I've called every Walmart and Kmart in San Diego. I either get someone who is so lost I just say thank you and hang-up or I get someone who can not find the ammunitions and tells me to come in and look. One guy even started reading me off pellet gun info. Anyway does anyone know of a store that carries DynaPoints in San Diego? It will save me major driving time.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
South Bay Rod and Gun, or Ramona, thats about the only two places I shoot. I used to just hit the 8 and head east to find a spot but I've heard they have been cracking down on shooters. How much were the Dynapoints at El Cajon?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not sure on the price, my 10/22 likes blazer and winchester. South bay is where I shoot also, I have heard the same thing about going out and shooting off of 8. Any idea where to go hunting for Squirrels or groundhogs or other varmits? I have a 77/17 that I need to try out.
Huck

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no idea where there is any kind of hunting in CA. I'm a transplant from the Ohio and I've been itching to bust some ducks. I'm sure I'll have to drive 8 hours sell off a Testy just to get a permit. Only to get stumpped by the ducks. If you find a good place fairly close to get some small critters post it here. I would mind getting doing that either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.