Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 38 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
If he got it new he got it here.. http://www.benellipistols.com/ Thats where the importer for the USA is, Larry's Guns. Thats also where I got mine.. The grips will add aprox. 190.00 to the gun. (best money i've spent gun wise) If you can also get a couple of extra mags. It comes with one 9 round, I ordered 3 extra 6 rounders ( again I don't regret that either). If you want to put a "dot" site on it he also has mounts (aprox.15.00). The grips on mine and I'm sure Bohunks 95E are Nills, he now carries Rink. I've heard that they are equal to Nills. (no personal exp.) They seem pricey, but if you can come up with the money, and want a great shooter, put the 95E on your short list!
I'd never seen one or handled one when I bought mine (tax refund), and had been shooting an IZH35M (still have it). I also raised my best 20 points in Gallery. This was after shooting the 35M for almost 1 year and 18 weeks of league. I owned the 95E for only about 6 weeks and shot the improved scores the last 2 weeks of my second Gallery league.( 10 weeks each league)
Check one out!
CraigJS :t

· Registered
484 Posts
I chose it for the features, the price, and since getting and shooting the 95E, I've found that this pistol will shoot as good or better than I EVER will!! I'd rather spend the extra money on extra mags, ammo, and range time.. I don't know your level of ability, but the 95E is at the VERY least the equal to a S&W41, period. My opinion and it won't change.
Good luck, Good shooting,
CraigJS

· Registered
484 Posts
I do have on order/back order both the 25 and the 40 gram Benelli weights. I'm not sure if I'll like them or not. By design the balance is already more front biased with the mag. and at least in my case the Ultra Dot being "forward". Thought I'd try them and see if they improve my rapid fire scores. They've been on backorder now for aprox. 3 months. ( unless they lost my BO ) Quite frankly I don't know if in fact they will improve my scores, but hey ya gotta try right?? :D I'll post a picture of my pistols if I can figure out how..
CraigJS

· Registered
484 Posts
I have both the 35M and the 95E, I shoot the 95E much better. Better balance, much nicer trigger, much much nicer grips (Nils). The 35M is my "backup" gun if the 95E were to go down. (hasn't yet) The 95E is the easier of the two to fire well, great combo for the price.. :t
CraigJS

1 - 5 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.