Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my brother in law came across a Mossberg shotgun which is like new but doesn't have a stock which is the way he bought it. The previous owner had no idea what happened to the stock as he was given the gun without a stock. The shotgun stock needed is a 200K or 200D. Any one with the stock or leads on a stock would be appreciated.
Bill

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Recently my brother in law came across a Mossberg shotgun which is like new but doesn't have a stock which is the way he bought it. The previous owner had no idea what happened to the stock as he was given the gun without a stock. The shotgun stock needed is a 200K or 200D. Any one with the stock or leads on a stock would be appreciated.
Bill
I wish you the best of luck as the Model is a rather rare model.
If you find more than one please let me know as I have two Model 200 needing stocks also.

Frank

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wish you the best of luck as the Model is a rather rare model. If you find more than one please let me know as I have two Model 200 needing stocks also. Frank
Frank I certainly will. There is a man who has a booth at the Ohio Gun Collectors ***. show at Wilmington, Ohio who is supposed to have several of the stocks. I'll see him on May 5th I hope. I'll report back.
Bill

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Frank I certainly will. There is a man who has a booth at the Ohio Gun Collectors ***. show at Wilmington, Ohio who is supposed to have several of the stocks. I'll see him on May 5th I hope. I'll report back.
Bill
Thanks Bill for the offer. I have to cover my permament tables at the Lima,OH show that weekend again. It kinda sucks as they had the OGCA show on top of Lima 3 times now.

Frank

· Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Bill for the offer. I have to cover my permament tables at the Lima,OH show that weekend again. It kinda sucks as they had the OGCA show on top of Lima 3 times now. Frank
Frank, I've never been to the Lima show but if it's as good as the OGCA show you're lucky to be associated with two top notch shows. OGCA being a members only show and with closely monitored vendors makes it nice to attend. It's also nice to go to a gun show which doesn't specialize in death stars, paint balls and quilts.
Bill

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Frank, I've never been to the Lima show but if it's as good as the OGCA show you're lucky to be associated with two top notch shows. OGCA being a members only show and with closely monitored vendors makes it nice to attend. It's also nice to go to a gun show which doesn't specialize in death stars, paint balls and quilts.
Bill
Bill nothing is as good as the OGCA show. Lima is a small club of about 350 tables. But being a membership club alot of the tableholders only setup there only. But the show is open to the public. The season runs October to May.
Good luck on your search.
Frank

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Bill in your search for your Model 200 shotgun stock understand that the 200D & 200K series take a differant style of stock than the 200DA & 200KA. ON the later 200DA & 200KA the magazine well is more streamlined and I believe the overall wood forearm area is slightly shorter.
But I would supect that the two models barreled actions will interchane between stocks. If it makes a differance to you I can check on my shotguns as I have all 4 models.

Frank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.