Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Scroll down to the bottom for the latest.
As a promotion to RFC: Team Members-Only Limited Specials links [the new one] is active until it no longer works. It is not just online, but phone as well. (While it is for Team members only, any "known" reference is protected by our privacy policy link at http://www.ShooterSolutions.com, (http://shootersolutions.com/privacypolicy.html) and all private information is protected thereby.) [Edit 10-16-04: For any member who has not tried it or wants more, I've put back in 15% off (MolyFusion items only)until the end of this month at the minimum). rest of edit 9/16/04: You may even go to the website and leave feedback. You will note much positive results posted at rimfirecentral.com in addition to the below on Moly-Fusion. Last I checked there are aproximately 250 Threads in the last 18 months mentioning Moly Fusion, Moly-Fusion, or MolyFusion. (The degree of positive VS negative is overwhelming 250-0, I think.)
Edit 9-16-04, Schedule to end in 30 days. RFCM Members Only, Coupon Code of "RFCM105" will be added to the order. It will give you 10% off on all items, rather then 15% off on Moly-Fusion only which ran for August, 2004, but 10% though the end of the month will be off of everything. Although 15% is back 10/16/04 on.
The Arrow Wood Finish was highly reviewed here but it was then forgotten that a Urethane is not necessarily superior just because it uses a strong term in its name. I hope to reintroduce it.

I put a controversial - because it is a home video on the net for RFC members at http://shootersolutions.com/oneshotonekill.html. (While a new page, you can already find the page at the top of the list, searched at google.com at "one shot one kill" or "Rolex watches shot") I guess Google.com is gun-friendly.

Edit November 1, 2003: removed some text.
Edit July 5, 2004: added new dates and the new (seperate from the kits) "Treatment-oil" itself.
Edit Aug 2, 2004: Through August 30th planned as of right now.
Edit September 2, 2005: The 10.5% special (off of everything) mentioned above is .5% higher than August of last year is continued probably into November. In November, the 4C Conductive Conversion Coating Metal/Welding Prep and Bluing will make it onto a DIY show on the DIY network, still pictures from pieces on the show will be on the website in advance.
Edit October 1, 2005: The special is still on, as you will see at the last post, but will be at the easy to calculate 10% off of the total.
Edit December 24, 2005: The special is still running, and a week ago Shooter Solutions made TV in the form of supplying chemistry for exceptional no more spatter welding and bluing. Amy Devers of Freeform Furniture on the DIY Network of DIYNetwork.com - bar stools. It is still limited to TEAM members only, so to be a benefit for existing members.
Edit March 15, 2006: Included is Skeeter's Deluxe trigger kits and bedding kits on this deal, but 5%, but 10% still on everything else.
Edit May 11, 2006: The special is still running, but 5% on everything because of cross-discounts involving Skeeter's Deluxe Trigger Kits. This means 5% off of the normal and special prices. Well, this is a long-running special.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Moly-Fusion and the .17 HMR and M2 are made for each other, based on some sterling results. But don't take my word for it, check out Skeeter27red, Chiefdave's past posts, and even the current (Aug 3rd, 2005) http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forum...ghlight=*fusion*+molyfusion+*moly*#post740612 where Recumbent adds to the growing body of results that there is now no copper fouling (as Redtip17 said in the past, and as Chiefdave says) with a reacted bore - but user results will vary, as Moly-Fusion is a technology - not a "genie" in a bottle.
Wholesale:
What I would like to do now is to get some volume out - but I don't mind if it goes to multiple addresses - provided there is seperate shipping and handling to each, the order is placed online, and the address for each kit is put in "cut and paste" format in the "online" comments section in the order.

For single purchases or for the above, If you are also an RFC member, for the "dog days of August" I will activate the special to 10.5% off which will include wholesale (Wholesale + 10.5% - but to RFC current members only from this link) - which is why I don't want it to be too big a discount. Also, the 10.5% (RFCM105 code-link) will be 10.5% off of everything, not just Moly-Fusion. (And also export from US to wherever - both the 10.5% and also the wholesale.)

If you don't use the link, but want the coupon code that will be active as spelled out in the original post (edit) it is RFCM105.

Please put your RFC member name in the "comments" section to verify you are a member, and your privacy per privacy policy (Not linking real+private names/info) will be protected. If you don't want to disclose it privately, the discount won't apply.

Thank you very much for supporting RimfireCentral.com.

Warmest regards,
Jonathan Doege, (also a member,)
Techshooter.

- The special is still active - but at 10% (October 1, 2005.)
- The special is still active - still 10% (December 24, 2005.)
- The special is now active again for a while and will be 5% on the new Skeeter deluxe trigger kits, adjustable bedding kits by themselves (and more to come as of March 15, 2006 and at least through March. After March, the Skeeter stuff may become off limits on the discount.)
- The special is reduced to 5%, but there are now cross-item discounts and special pricing, and limit one discount per person. (May 11, 2006

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update

You will find "Skeeter's" deluxe trigger kits and more for Ruger. New 10/22 section at http://www.shootersolutions.com/ruger1022.html, positive reviews, check the ruger 1022 page regularly.

5% discount will apply to all items of all orders for RFC TEAM members, to help defray the membership and membership renewal fee.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.