Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Limited Run Green Mountain barrel on ebay

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Chaser 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all -
I put my double fluted Green Mountain barrel on ebay. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. I considered putting it on the classifieds here but to be honest I can't remember what they cost way back then. I know we waited a year or more (while the Green Mountain guys were backed up with real work) to get them. Anyway, I intended to do a special build but have never gotten around to it, and my interests have shifted a little from rimfire. I've had the barrel quite a while, so I'm not just buying and selling to make a profit off of Green Mountain's generosity, but I don't need it anymore and I'm not going to use it. So I figured I'd just let the market decide what it's worth. Here's a couple pics - they were really unique barrels. 17.5" Serial #0019

Edit: just found out that this barrel profile is available currently from Green Mountain. So any unique thing about this barrel would be the RFC emblem.

See less See more
#9 ·
I think that is the barrel exactly - so yes, the RFC emblem would be the only difference. I'll admit I didn't know that GM had started selling them as a product - so don't bid on the barrel if the profile is the only thing of interest, and please feel free to withdraw a bid if you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.