Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, old farts. Let's see those way back photos from the 60s and 70s when you were Hippified.

This is mine from back in 71 when I lived in the East Village of NYC while in photo school. It was a slum back then.

I'm the guy standing on the left. The guy in front of me was our Commercial Photography instructor. Two or three of the guys were Nam Vets.

Smile Hairstyle Black Human Standing

Premium Member
Cloud Sky Shirt Vehicle Aircraft

I was never a part of that bunch, I was off doing other things at the time, like this time I was taking a lunch break while waiting for a fuel truck at LZ Litts in April of 67. I always had a strong dislike for the "hippy" crowd, especially after coming home in 69 and enduring being spit on, etc etc. Still feel the same way about those people and all of their offspring.

Registered
There's a picture somewhere of me with some yellow and brown plaid trousers and hair longer than I keep it now. Probably around 1978 when I was 2. I'm sure I strongly objected to my mom's choice in attire for my annual Kmart photo op, but it's obvious from the picture she and dad didn't listen.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts