Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Leatherwood Scopes

665 5
A couple of months ago someone asked about Leatherwood scopes as seen on the SWFA site. There were no responses so I will re ask the question. The price is good and the description indicates a high quality scope. Anyone know first hand?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Leatherwood scope

I used one in a real time effort. I know it worked well.

The military likes them, but, everything the military gets is from the lowest bidder.

The first ones were built, under contract, from Weaver scopes. I know of nothing wrong with the better line of Weaver scopes.

Bill :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ledbetter

Which model Leatherwood scope do you have? I am looking for an adjustable 6x24 or 8x32 with A.O. and a Mil-dot reticle. Why are you selling? How do you rate the quality of this scope?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Check out Leatherwood's interesting history. Do a web search for his site. Leatherwood was having them made, then sold the license, then got the license back.

The one I have is a Sporter in 3x9x32. It's cam-adjustable to match the trajectory of any cartridge. I just don't use it anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.