Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Lbjennings Gunstocks

74360 985
🔴 INFORMATION ABOUT LBJENNINGS GUNSTOCKS

This is information for you guys, who like checking out my stock builds. As of today, all of my builds, that I can post, will be in this thread, called "lbjennings gunstocks". I will try and remember to put a little red ball "🔴" in the starting page of every new stock. Once a few stocks are posted, you will have to do some searching. When you open "lbjennings Gunstocks ", click on the little bar at the top right, that says "display modes", and choose "threaded mode", that will make searching a little easier.
Hopefully, you will be able to check here, if you want to see what I'm building.
Larry

🔴 CHECK OUT MY 8 YEARS OF STOCK BUILDING 🔴
881 - 900 of 986 Posts

· Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #885 · (Edited)
Just went back and looked at the photo in post 875; Larry, are you sure you own enough C clamps? :D
Hello, thanks for checking out my work and thanks for commenting.
I guess l want to make sure every bit of excess glue is squeezed out. One bad thing about tight bond 3. It will sometimes expand a little if the two boards you are glueing don’t fit tight.
larry

· Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #892 ·
STOCK 233 WALNUT BENCHREST
Here‘s a few more pictures of my progress. The stock is sanded to 320 grit. After I do the cut out for the bolt and the grove in front of the magazine, I’ll sand to 500 grit and call it done. The owner of this stock is gonna apply the finish. I guess I’m gonna have to wait to see the end results. That’s always an exciting part of the build, the wood has to do it’s part.
larry
Wood Rectangle Asphalt Flooring Road surface

Wood Flooring Floor Road surface Grass

Musical instrument Wood Font Office supplies Metal

Wood Grass Tints and shades Grass family Pattern

Musical instrument Wood Kitchen utensil Wind instrument Tool

Wood Gesture Road surface Calf Flooring

Rectangle Wood Grass Flooring Metal

Plant Automotive tire Wood Rectangle Grass

· Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #895 ·
STOCK 233 WALNUT BENCHREST
Here‘s a few more pictures. I’m about ready to call the stock finished, for my part. The customer gets to do the fun part of this build, I hope the wood will do it’s part.
Larry
Air gun Wood Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Wood Musical instrument Bumper Metal Musical instrument accessory

Wood Rectangle Hardwood Font Metal

Wood Bumper Rim Automotive tire Automotive exterior

881 - 900 of 986 Posts