Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pics of laminates in something other than the the common black/grey, camo, brown, blk/blue? Specifically looking for blk/orange, blk/yellow, blk/green and blk/red. Thanx. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
Yeah, Richards has one called tigerwood, it reminds me of my cats tail..... same color. Boyds has a chart at the top of the page which shows several different colors also.

swampf0x

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx guys but was hoping for pics of whole stocks. have checked out every stock co. out there I think. Just wanna see pics of the entire thing before deciding what to order.

·
Registered
19 Posts
BlkHawk73 said:
thanx guys but was hoping for pics of whole stocks. have checked out every stock co. out there I think. Just wanna see pics of the entire thing before deciding what to order.
Did you LOOK at the link that was posted????? :1t :rolleyes:

If you scroll down the page on the Richard's link, the colors are shown pictured on complete stocks. :t

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
wenig

www.wenig.com has some different colors.... particularly the red and black you asked for. Your probably not going to find pics of 10/22 Fajen style stocks in all the laminate colors offered out there, going to have to just use your imagination of what it would look like. :p :cool:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
go to eabco.com and click on the red/black HM2 ad. It should show you a red/black stock. My cheap monitor makes it look a little pink but I was assured its a deep red.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.