Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have emailed a fellow that has a 1913 super match, in a multi-colored laminated stock (identical to the wood) . It is marked anschutz. Does anyone know if this is indeed a factory offering and is it rare?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Now that the euro has skyrocketed, that is an acceptable price. How I wish it could still be three years ago when you could order a 2013 for less than 1800 bucks. Oh well...

You may want to check out the factory group, and if it isn't really tight, or there are fliers, forget about the rifle, neal johnson is selling 1913s without sights brand new for 2800. Also, what are you going to use it for, and what else does it come with (palm rest, handstop, etc)?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I think I know the rifle you are looking at. If it is the one I am thinking it has a palm rest with it. First, I believe you are wrong on them discontinueing the 1913. I have not heard that and do follow this stuff pretty closely. The stock on that rifle is in my oppinion the best design they made. I have a 2013 with that design. I am referring to the cheek piece design and the butt plate-very good. Color laminate/walnut- who cares. The sights that are with that rifle are the lower end anschutz sights. Personally, I think $2500 is a tad high for this gun. Closer to $2000 would be better. But, they are not laying around everywhere used and new are $3000+ so you be the judge. If you want a free rifle you could do worse than that one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.