Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a set of L.H. custom adjustable hand rest bullseye grips for a S&W Mdl. 41 similar to Nill grips but perhaps at a lower price. Anyone have any suggestions that might help me out? Thanks for any and all advice. Brad

·
Registered
26 Posts
Brad,
You might try Champion's Choice. They may still offer LH Vitarbo grips for your M41. I don't think the palm rest is adjustable but pricing was under $100. I don't know how much of a budget you have but Randall Fung grips are quite nice. So are Nill's. You may also want to call Gil Hebard's and see if they have LH Herrett National's in stock. If not, then a call to the factory may yield a set.
-Steve

·
Registered
154 Posts
A fellow I shoot bullseye with two evenings a week got some Vitarbos for his model 41. He says they fit his hand perfectly. They certainly look like they do, and were made of a truly fine piece of walnut. He said his price was just over $100. The wait was about five months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.