Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Kingsland Texas

487 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Pinball 
#1 ·
The weather has changed and got cold, so here are my scores. They are both a personal best for me at 25 and 50 yards.
--------------------------
25 yards
250-15x Jim Pollard, Kingsland Texas (graybeard)
Anschutz 54 super match. Weaver 36T scope. Eley EPS
Factory gun, Hoehn tuner.

242-7x Jim Pollard. Kingsland, Texas (graybeard)
Anschutz 1710 D HB. Simmons 1048 T scope. Lighting BAB
Factory gun, homemade PVC tuner
50 yards
242-3x Jim Pollard, Kingsland Texas (graybeard)
Anschutz 54 super match, Weaver 36T scope,Eley EPS
Factory gun, Hoehn tuner. Shot at San Angelo TX. match

See less See more
#4 ·
JL
last year in may, I was at the range shooting my Remington 513 T and this low down dog named Stan Gibbs showed up with an Anschutz 64 MS with a 6 oz trigger. He talked me into shooting it and he has cost me$$$$$$$. I think you will like the feel of an Anschutz. I still plan to be in Bernalillo the first weekend in May, with guns. Get the honey-do out of the way.
hapnin
It did feel good to get some PBs. I have had the gun pillar bedded since I shot those scores and hope to try it out since getting it back from the gunsmith this weekend. I hope it helped.
graybeard

#6 ·
Pinball
The man that did the bedding job, just happens to shoot BR. He had to show me a couple of his setups for shooting. Turbo actions, Shilen barrels and stocks that he had made. It gave expensive and quality a new meaning. Hey I am new to this game and that's unfair to my pocketbook.
graybeard
:D

#8 ·
GG
Got lucky on that target at 50, the 25 had 2 more that just a hint of the green 10 ring could be seen. It sometimes hurts to be honest. Oh well there is always next month--LOL
Self inposed exite until the new rifle get to you I bet, then back to bolt head time.
graybeard
:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.