Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kimber of Oregon mini-classic For Sale

I am taking the plunge here in offering my KoO for sale. It is a mini-classic, produced 1989 only. It was recrowned by Howard Dietz in New Braunfels, TX, but has actually been used very little. Stock is in excellent condition with no dings or scratches, bluing is excellent as well, but a couple very fine scratches near muzzle. Asking $750 plus actual shipping to your FFL. Also offering for sale two additional 5 round clips for $50 each and I will throw in an extractor spring clip with each (I think I have two of those as well).

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
dang.. too bad I've got a Kimber of NY classic, instead of this one. That's sure a nice looking rifle. You wouldn't be interested in a K of NY classic, would you?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold it!!!!!

Sorry, but I sold it in order to purchase some Zeiss 7x42 binoculars. I don't regret the sale since I did get some GREAT binos. However, it was probably the nicest rifle I have ever owned or probably ever will. It was in near perfect condition - only shot on "special" hunting trips. Basically, I used it for sixteen years then sold it for 50% more than I paid brand new! It was just time to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.