Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator & Consigliere
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now if we can just get everybody to post their KIDD stuff in there, so it's all in one easily accessed forum, we'll be all set (y)
Give it time. The mod team will start migrating threads there. You can be a positive force for change by reporting errant Kidd threads to the moderators and we will herd those cats where they belong.
👍

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
Give it time. The mod team will start migrating threads there. You can be a positive force for change by reporting errant Kidd threads to the moderators and we will herd those cats where they belong.
👍
Sounds like a lot of work, I wouldn't worry about it, unless the thread title is "Kidd"...but that's up to y'all, I'm just here to look pretty. 🤣

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
There are quite a few threads in the "Ultimate 10/22" section that probably belong in the Kidd section...if there's an easy way to sort those for migration it would probably be okie dokie...as long as the "Let's see your Kidd" thread is made a sticky. 😎

I haven't been an Admin/Mod on a forum in a couple years, not sure how the current code works.

·
The sacred cow? I ate it.
4,526 Posts
There are quite a few threads in the "Ultimate 10/22" section that probably belong in the Kidd section...if there's an easy way to sort those for migration it would probably be okie dokie...as long as the "Let's see your Kidd" thread is made a sticky. 😎

I haven't been an Admin/Mod on a forum in a couple years, not sure how the current code works.
We will start to move posts over and while it will take awhile, we will get it done!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts