Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ken is the man to see. i ordered a barrel that never made it to hawaii. some unknowing person might have it somewhere. so i called him and asked what to do now. he said wait a couple of days and see if it arrives. in the meantime i ordered another barrel from whiteface mountain.since ive only read good things about the company and had no doubts that things would work out. the first barrel never did show up but 2 barrels came via ups today and i couldnt be happier. my wifes gun looks so sweet with the blue fluted barrel, and mine is looking evilish all black. hopefully the person that received the first barrel returns it to ken. if it ever shows up here ill just paypal him the money and build another 10/22. ken is the man, nothing but good things to say here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ken Can't be Beat

I'm waiting on 2 of Ken's barrels to arrive as we speak. They will be my 4th & 5th barrels from him. Great service is worth alot more than what he charges. Keep up the good work Ken.

·
Registered
355 Posts
About a hand-lapped, Moly-Fusion treated, GM Barrel from WFMBS with 25 Yard test group target to GeorgiaBoy. - Whew.
I wholeheartedly agree with claybuster about ANY ... .22 ammo, BUT......
I keep a brick or two around 'cause they are quiet enough in my long barrel bolt actions and my 39A, but they have never grouped worth a hoot in any .22 I own.
... my second GM 10/22 barrel from WFMBS, needed something with lead bullets to break it in with, and the Rem. SS was what I had the most of.....
I don't know how or why, but this barrel likes the stuff!
The first time I shot this combo at paper, here's the first five shots at 50......
and here's the very next five....
I'm thinking if this barrel shoots THIS .... THAT well, I can't wait to shoot some REAL ammo in it!!
The quoted links aren't working at this time of writing, but GeorgiaBoy has referenced at least one or them is about the same size as the diameter of a ball point pen. The thread:Got a negative ... started by obx22.
It doesn't seem fair :D that he gets a testimonial in even the negative thread! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.