Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to check out the white face web site and found some good prices so I went ahead and orderd the 16" blue fluted barrell. pretty much just for the heck of it.

how long does shipping usualy take.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got an 18" stainless barrel (not fluted). I put it in a nutmeg Blaster stock and I have a BSA red dot on it now. It looks SWEET. I haven't had time to shoot it yet though...

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
It's a long ways from there to Idaho, but you can be assured that Ken will get it out in good time... how the delivery service does after that is beyond his control.

Ron

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just recieved an 18" SS fluted 10 minutes ago, I think it would have left WFMBS last thursday so with holidays and weekend I'd say that was pretty fast.

It was packaged well and arrived looking good, I have nothing but :t :t :t for Ken @ WFMBS, hope you have a similsr experience !

Laz

·
Registered
88 Posts
Love them Mountains...

I liked my 16" stainless fluted so much that when I saw the price on the 18" stainless unfluted, I ordered it one. It came so fast I hadn't even figured out how I was going to get another receiver yet. My Wallyworld always seems to be out of their 10/22's. These things really are addicting. Might just have to start ordering the shock buffers by the dozen...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol this rifle is gona lookn difrent with its silver aluminum reciver, blued fluted barrel, silver weaver base, black millet rings, and sitn in the brown laminated stock.

to tell you the truth I planned it from the start

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
barrel hasnt got here yet. looks like its probly gona take a full week. orderd last monday thought it might show friday, guessn its gona get here monday or tuesday. I hope

I just had to say something cause I cant wait, Ive almost pulled my barrel of 10 times just so id have it done when the gm barrel arrives

monday the 28th still no barrel grrrrrr thats a full 6 buisness days since the order

Evan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.