Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Just bought a Tasco 36X!

787 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Roo 
#1 ·
Made in JAPAN! :D
Cost was $125 + S&H - don't know if this was a good price or not since I've been looking for one of these for a while.
Fine crosshairs with dot, Weaver mounting, comes with endcaps and suntubes. Supposedly the Japanese made 36's are considerably better quality than the Mainland China models.
My new benchrest Martini is going to be a _Happy_ rifle:D :t

#3 ·
Sorry Chindoo!

This was a one only deal with a private seller. Check the Auctions using "Tasco 36" in their search engines. This one had a "Buy it NOW for..." feature in the auction = I knew what it was, I wanted it, I bought it..... eleminates "Sport Bidders" and last minute bidding frenzies;)

#5 ·
GOT IT!

Arrived yesterday, ANIB = not a mark on it.
Got it mounted on the rifle and it shoots very nice scores on USBR targets, Clear and sharp, very precise adjustments, 1/8" clicks
Never shot a .22 scope with sunshade tubes before, they definately help with mirage at the high magnification = cleas sight picture even thoughit was 100+ on the range.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.