Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Joe, and all, I'm in the fray

722 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  knitepoet
Yep,

I'll be sending in scores starting in Feb. It'll take that long to get my new click-clack up and runnin'. Whoever is shootin' the worst scores, you've got competition! :D

I'm kinda new the this hole competition thingy, so it will be a slow start. Probly only say a 247- 5x...NOT!

I've been lurkin' some, so I think I got the rules, and all pretty much down.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,624 Posts
PLCHACKER,

welcome to the team.
Just out of curiosity, where do you do your shooting?? I do a LOT of mine @ the range in Helena... maybe we can get together and burn a few rounds.. :D
ALSO Our fearless captain Dwight mentioned some of us possibly meeting @ the AGC gun show next month.
PM or email me if you'd like.. check you IM.. you've got one with my phone number in it.
Paul

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Knitepoet,

I do most of my shooting in my back yard. I's love to get together and shoot with the rest of the Bama Bangers! I'll give you a shout. You didn't mention what the best time to call was.

I'm thinking this is gonna be fun! Other than the friendly bet from time to time, I've never been in competitive shooting before.

Can't wait to see how well I do myself. I think I can shoot anyway. We'll see soon.

· Registered
2,624 Posts
PLC this reply's a little late.. but as I explained on the other night I have a very "fluid" schedule.. so there's no telling when the best time to call on any given day is;)
Hope you're staying warm!
Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.