Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put bull barrels on my 2 sons 10/22s A adams & Bennett on one and a carbon fiber butler creek on my 9 year olds both are jamming bolt is only closing half way with the Adams and the butler creek is slicing the lead on one side on the way in and only works about 70% of the time I am using CCI Blazers and CCI Volocerters any advise is apreciated Thanks Keith

·
Registered
79 Posts
the butler creek hasa sharp edge on the side that cutting the led it needs to be pollished off do it very slowly and a lil at a time
the adams be more specific is the bullet not going in the chamber? or is there a bolt on top of the action screwed in too far hitting the slide? or perhaps the barrel is not lined up straight there is a slot in the chamber of the barrel for the extractor make sure its in that slot good and center

·
Registered
43 Posts
Look at this thread,http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99903 in the action section. I had the same problem this week and also have an adams & bennet barrel. There might be something there in the suggestions these guys gave me that will help. It seems that I have mine fixed. Constant jams are no fun for an adult much less a young shooter. In case the link doesn't work the title of the thread is "Fail to laod..HELP" in the action section. Good luck...LCH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.