Registered
Savage B22 Precision
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Photograph Cloud Sleeve Sky Air gun

My favorite Bond movie!!! 1964
GOLDFINGERRRR!
Here is some "precision shooting"...eh?
Did you see the movie? Do you remember she gets down in the prone position to shoot Goldfinger a gazillion yards away..almost hit James Bond by accident.
It was a 22lr! Armalite AR-7
Tilly Masterson is seen twice using a scoped Armalite AR-7 rifle to try to shoot Goldfinger.
The same model rifle was used by Bond in From Russia with Love
here is a link to the page which shows all the guns used in the movie.

Slope Terrestrial plant Font Plant Landscape

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Movie flaw alert...

Notice how when 007 gets out of his car at 2:12, the concrete bollard near him is intact. At 2:16, it's transformed into a damaged bollard. Then it's been miraculously repaired at 2:29. :unsure:

<iframe width="603" height="360" src="
" title="Goldfinger DB5 Mustang Chase" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Banned
2,313 Posts
I love posts like this.........

And I hate them because now I have to find and watch this old movie!!

Thanks, though.

:)

Reactions: GaryMacGuyver

·
Registered
32 Posts
George C Scott used an AR-7 in a movie where he was a rancher and his livestock and family get exposed to leaked military bio-weapons. Can’t recall the name of the movie, but it was a pretty good movie

·
Premium Member
1,137,362 Posts
George C Scott used an AR-7 in a movie where he was a rancher and his livestock and family get exposed to leaked military bio-weapons. Can’t recall the name of the movie, but it was a pretty good movie
Rage, 1972

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
Mark Walburg shot a few guys with a .22 from a moving boat in Shooter. Also did some fantastic shooting with guns put together from Walmart.

• Haha
Reactions: chicharrones
1 - 12 of 12 Posts