Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After pondering for a length of time over what will be my next .22 handgun should be, I settled on ordering the Baikal IZH-35.

I was unable to find any info in the archives here, so I got the impression there aren't too many out there, at least in the US. If anyone does have one, or shot one, I would appreciate your comments.

The pistol certianly won't win any contests for looks, but usually those type of guns shoot the best. I hope to have it by the end of the week.

steve

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have been looking at one at our local dealer for a while. It is used but the former owner only put about 50 rounds through it.

I can buy it for $350.

After reading everything in the link you posted I think I may have to buy it.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the interesting link. I saved that to disc for future reference.

I was quoted a price of $410 new. Someone told me that mags were really salty and only 5 rounders!! Whats up with that??

steve

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have never seen this pistol, but i shoot a lot of time Standard Pistot an Central Fire, i have owned in the past an S&W model 52 .38 spl and a hammerli 280 in cal .22 lr and .32 S&W.
if i have to buy now an pistol, i try this, i think that many pistols from Russia, Italy, an Cz republic are exelents in his relation price/quality i also think that if you don't are competing in proffessional way you don`t have to spend a lot of money in a pistol, sometimes we look expensive guns of big manofacturers and don't see good quality bargains that are produced in factories that don't have the money for the publicity but are top quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.