Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Is there an extended scope rail for 10/22?

501 6
All the scope rails I have seen for 10/22 are very short and to not give you much real estate if you want to use a scope with longer eye relief or a red dot with NV behind it. Does anyone make an extended mount?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
There are quite a few to choose from

Volquartsen makes two, one that mounts to the receiver and extends over the barrel and one that attaches to the barrel itself.

KID also makes one that attaches to the receiver and extends over. Power Custom makes one that is one piece that attaches to both the receiver and barrel locking the two together. I'm sure I'm missing a few others but that's what comes to mind.

V.Q. receiver mount

V.Q. barrel mount

KID extended mount

Sorry no pic of the PC. Had one, never used it so gave it to Chaser....maybe he'll chime in with a pic or two :bthumb:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Here is the long Power Custom on a 10/22. It is a nice mount. It has two additional mounting holes, so you can attach it to the barrel, if it is drilled for it. It is solid without using the extra holes.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

I love my Power Custom mount. I had mine installed by Chase Mountain Custom (RFC Sponsor) while having this gun built. It is bolted to the barrel as well as the receiver. Very solid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.