Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...an extended mag release or extended bolt stop for the 22/45? These would be drop-in replacements for the original part, and would cost between $15 and $25. (I'm not aware of these parts being comercially available at present; please correct me if that assumption is incorrect).

Comments welcome :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Interesting,

I know that OnTarget sells extended mag releases for like 10-12 dollars. The style of those is great for the bullseye style grips, but I think it could be done better.

Also VQ sells an extended bolt release that sticks out a bit more than factory. I thought about getting one but I really don't use mine all that much.

I'm sure there would be a market for both, especially a more streamlined mag release.

Nick

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Nick is right,they are being made now.
and could be made a whole lot better.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
xdezracer - Welcome to RFC

Yep you are right they are for the
MKII. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
I've seen one...In a magazine ad.

Broken Gun Ranch was the name of the compay selling it.

Now I can't find the add to save my soul. :(

I did, however, find their website. Click HERE to go to their Custom 22/45 page. :)

Enjoy,
Jeremy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry, Didn't read that to well the first time.

I think an extended bolt release for a 22/45 would be great. I would like longer tab thingy instead of that little button. I don't know how much more extended of magazine release you could get before it starts getting in the way of your fingers though.

If you make some, post pictures!!!

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.