Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought another American the other day. Fit of the barrel and action in the stock was about good as it gets. The same size gap on both sides.
BUT, To top it off, the Safety works like a safety should.....Very easy.
I know the Target probably does't mean nothing, but if this one will out shoot the target like all the rest of mine. Then I guess I'll be happy. Especially if it'll out shoot my wife's American,
Then I'll be real happy !!!!!
Oil Well, the wood isn't as purdy as my other American, but the target sure is Purdier :D

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is two guys that test the rifles.....one stands behind the rifle looking through the barrel while the other guy moves it onto the target.....then they strap it down with Bungie straps, put the bolt in and fire away..... :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
I emailed CZ a while back and they replied that the test targets were for function only, not for accuracy.

Could you imagine having a job where all you did was fire rifles all day? And your boss told you not to worry about accuracy, just be sure the guns work OK. I'd be off in the corner with the first rifle of the day..."Maybe if I just relieve the stock a little right here this thing will tighten up."

They'd cut me loose inside a week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
test target

Kinda funny about whether they are locking these guns down or not. Test target with my varmit had a 5 shot group that measured 4 inches. Wonder how far they are shooting and if there are no sights are we pointing and letting her eat. A cheap vice should have done much better. The gun is cutting bullet holes a 25 yds right out of the box no mods and no ammo work yet.

Gov

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.