Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Is $449 a fair price for a new CZ 452 FS (.22LR) ?

1032 Views 13 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  cons69rs
I just ordered a sight unseen CZ 452 FS (Mannlicher) in .22LR from a large dealer in Texas. Is this a fair price?

I haven't seen many for sale in the past few months so I decided to jump on it quickly. I think it will go well with my CZ 452 Lux .22LR.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
219 Posts
I have had one for some years and they are a great .22. Mine is very accurate, great squirrel rifle with CCI SGB. I have a Sightron 22 RF 3x9 scope on it. Am thinking of putting a Weaver 4x rimfire model on it, find that I use it on 4x 90% of the time. Sightron just a little to large for the carbine for me.

· Premium Member
39,147 Posts
A very reasonable price. If I had no Full Stocks already, I would snap one up at that price. :t

· Registered
23 Posts
Consider yourself lucky! In Guelph, Ontario (Canada) a 452 FS is $620+ and there is absolutely no guarantee you will get it any time soon. The 452 being phased out + the lack of interest in CZ's at my local gunshops seem to be the reason for this. Even at $620 + 13% tax, the gun is worth every penny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.