Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Yes, just take your stock off, and the buffer will be exposed. just punch it out, from either side. some are easily pushed out, some are tight and require a little more force. replace with weaponkraft buffer, put your stock back on and your all set. :D Welcome to RFC, Dave I see you got it, i type too slow!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just make sure that some of the trigger group pins don't fall out when you aren't looking. Some of mine have tended to be in that category. The bolt stop pins have had to be driven out, but those darn trigger group pins just kind of silently slide out and bury themselves under the junk on the workroom floor :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. The trigger group pins have tape on them too. I left it on. The stock holds the trigger group pretty secure. I don't detect any wobble with the action in the stock. Out of the stock there's a little wobble. The buffer slid right in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.