Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

IMHO Knitepoet Did A Great Job!!!!!!

213 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  knitepoet
Hey All,
I just saw Paul's (AKA Knitepoet) post about quiting the Funshoots. I for one think this is really unfortunate. From my perspective, He did a great job and has come up with a lot of great shoots.
I don't know about anyone else, but I think he deserves a great bid ATTA BOY :yippee:
I also think folks should stop and think about this for a bit.
Is someone else going to step up to the plate??? :confused:
Do we want the Funshoots to go away???? :(
It is one thing to make suggestions about a match before the month starts, but there isn't much that anyone can do once the month has started.
Remeber too that there will sometimes be funshoots that aren't going to fit your particular needs/wants/etc.
Heck if that is the case, just don't shoot it that month.
I know for a fact that Paul thinks long and hard on these matches. To the extent that on occassion goes out and tests it to make sure it is doable.
Paul, I wish you would consider coming back. If not it will be our loss.
Jim
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,898 Posts
I think that the star shoot was another excellent idea. I also liked your idea Jim on using a 22 cal scoring plug incase anybody wanted to use a 17.

Paul, Don't let unhappy campers ruin all your fun. You da man! :cool:

· Registered
2,334 Posts
knitepoet quits?

I just read the post where knitepoet has quit working the fun shoots for us. This is a sad day for RFC. There is a fair amount of work that goes into running these fun shoots and to have someone like knitepoet say that it's not worth it anymore doesn't speak highly of the feedback he was getting. I don't know any of the details but if anyone was griping about any of the fun shoots, shame on you.

Knitepoet, I hope you will reconsider. I thank you for your efforts with the fun shoots and hope that anyone who complained about them will think twice in the future.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Paul, I to wish that you will reconsider. You have done a SUPER JOB!!! with the funshoots and if you leave us there will be a HUGE VOID. If you come back I'm sure you will see an improvement in everyones addatude. Bernie...

· Registered
1,645 Posts
I agree with Jim and all the other posters on the other threads. I don't know what happened to bring this on but it definitely not to our good to lose these funshoots.

Please reconsider, Paul.

I don't know if this has to do with folks asking for a .17 star target or not. (Only thing I can think of.) Like someone else said - not every shoot will appeal to everyone or fit everyones needs. I know that I myself am not very computer literate and would not be able to resize targets for different calibers. I can't even begin to fanthom the amount of work that must go into designing all these things, coming up with the rules, etc.

· Registered
2,624 Posts
Please read my "A little more info" thread.
Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.