Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I received my official targets and my scoring guage from the NRA. Now all I need is to stay home long enough to go out a see how I shoot. I was real surprised at the scoring guage, I had a practice target on hand and was amazed that the guage increased my score. Is that the norm?

As I understand it I can submit a BAB score as well as another for each gun, correct?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Hey JL........

JL,
Has that old gray headed neighbor of mine made it there yet?

Chundoo,
Yes, that is normal - the gauge is much more likely to make the shot look a little better than it does to the naked eye than make it worse. And yeah, you can submit 25 yarders & 50 yarders for each gun as well as 25 & 50 BAB's for each gun. Antlurz even has an extra 25 yd. BAB this month for CCI Blazers only so that gets it up to 5 options per gun.

Welcome to the matches, by the way.....Good to have you join us!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Go Man GO!

I got real crazy this month (needed to bleed of stress) and shot 2 rifles for each option!!!

Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
Stan,
Naa, he's prolly still cavortin' around in Ark. I'm expecting him Thurs or Friday.

You shoulda stowed away in his 5th wheel and came along too!

I'll get down your way one of these days! JL

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to it but it's going to be next month before I can shoot for score. I'm not finished with my click-clack but it's close enough to give it a go! Heck, I've even got one of Joe Cowans' fancy rests!!!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Chundoo- Best of luck to you. I'm going to start next month too. It should be a lot of fun. I finally got all the stuff together last Friday. I bought one of the Cowan rests about a month or so back. I really like it a lot, if I just had the time to shoot!
Good luck,
Kent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.