Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, I just got my first 10/22 (a stainless T model) to try and break my massive case of BlackRifleDisease.

I'm looking for a high scope mount and new stock and mag release and I was told by my fellow arfkommers to check out this site.

So hey, what's up! :)

· Registered
4,596 Posts
welcome!!!!!

check out the for sale section and im sure you will find all you need. there are some very nice guys and gals here! have a good time building.

steven green
boltaction

· Registered
1,709 Posts
chapperjoe said:
Hey folks, I just got my first 10/22 (a stainless T model) to try and break my massive case of BlackRifleDisease.

I'm looking for a high scope mount and new stock and mag release and I was told by my fellow arfkommers to check out this site.

So hey, what's up! :)
WELCOME!

Here are my opinions on the items you are looking for:

For a mount, go to Weigand: Weigand Mounts

For a stock: go to Stafford Stafford Sales or Hornet Products Hornet Products (I know Hornet is not a sponsor, but they are a good retailer.)

For a mag release, I like the Ranch Products release: Ranch Products mag release

I've used all of those products/vendors.

· Registered
3,341 Posts
Welcome to the asylum!! Jump right in, the water ain't deep! It seems that the dreaded "black rifle disease" is also contageous. A number of us have built the 10/22 version of the AR. We even have adapters to use AR-15 stocks on our folders. As for me....well....I..uh..just bought a AR-15 carbine with short barrel and flash hider perminately attached, a new Carbon 15 pistol, and just to kill more time (and money) a lower receiver to buils my own "custom" AR.
Anyone know a good bankruptcy attorney????

· Registered
1,353 Posts
An ARFcommer? Good to also see you here! Keep reading the forums and learn as much as you can before dropping dollars - then check out all the Ultimate 10/22 threads to get your ideal 10/22 laid out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.