Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like "Anschutz fever" is going around as there's sure been a flurry of buying lately :)

Made another payment on mine today, and I now own a little more than half a 54 :t

Alas, if I don't pay it off by next Wednesday I'll have to wait 'till at least August 25th as Scott's (Thad) will be closed until then (For Holiday I suppose). Wonder if I can talk the wife into letting me put the rest on "The card"? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good luck whichever way you go...but personally, I never put a gun on a credit card unless I already have the cash to pay off the card at the end of the month. I used to have significant credit card debt, but finally got it paid off about 9 years ago, and have not paid one cent in credit card interest since then. As far as I'm concerned, credit card debt is for suckers or emergencies only.

But then...everyone knows I'm a bit of a bore.

hunter20ga

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I must be a sucker, then :) I'll admit, I haven't used mine for much in the last couple of years, they're going down, not up!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hunter20ga said:
Good luck whichever way you go...but personally, I never put a gun on a credit card unless I already have the cash to pay off the card at the end of the month. I used to have significant credit card debt, but finally got it paid off about 9 years ago, and have not paid one cent in credit card interest since then. As far as I'm concerned, credit card debt is for suckers or emergencies only.

But then...everyone knows I'm a bit of a bore.

hunter20ga
:yeahthat:
glenn

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe A. said:
Mark, don't forget the range report after you get it. Joe A.
Oh, absolutely Joe. Alas, when I do get her I'm a bit afraid that I'm going to find out it's me that can't shoot, not the rifle or equipment, and that I'm a croc at benchrest.

Yeah guys, I don't want to put it on the card, but it's either that or wait another month :(

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's Mine!

It's Mine! :D Paid it off yesterday and hope to have it by this Friday. Will post pix and a report when it arrives.

Cheers,

Mark

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Congrats, Mark. Glad you finally got your 54. I know you will enjoy it. It will probably spoil you for most anything else. Keep us posted on the trial run..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.