Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

How'd I do??

643 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BobbyWins 
#1 ·
Got a buddy that's fixin' to go through a divorce. :(
He's liquidating all his excess ammo.He called the other night to see if I might be interested in some and I asked,"How much ya got?".

His answer almost floored me since I had no idea that he had somewhere around 30-40,000 rds. of ammo stashed away. :eek: :eek:

Anyway,I bought all the .22LR he had.All 10,000+rds of it for $120!

16 unopened bricks of Remington (525rds per brick=8400rds.) and about 2,000rds of assorted "other stuff".He also threw in a few hundred .22mags.(So,now I gotta get one. :D )

The way I figure it,I got a good deal. :t

He still has a BUNCH of centerfire stuff.7.62x39,.308,.243,.270 and I don't what all else.

If anyone is interested in some or all of the centerfire ammo and is anywhere near Austin,Texas(eliminate shipping ;) ),just let me know and I can hook you up with him.

Thanks,
BW

See less See more
#10 ·
brooks,
PM me your phone # and I'll have him contact you.

I talked to him last night and learned that he wasn't using his cell phone much because he was over his minutes and as we all know,that can get expensive in a hurry,but that's the only # I have for him.He'll be calling me tonight maybe,so I can get him the message.

BW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.