Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there:)

Im sitting here with the brno in my first hand and the backsight in the other hand and i'm trying put the backsight on the brno. How do I do that? Is it possible to have both backsight and a scope on the brno at the same time?

·
X-Mod
19,547 Posts
A #2 should have the same style rear sight as a CZ452, unless I'm mistaken.

Does it look similar to this?

If so, follow these directions in reverse. ;)
http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223027&highlight=rear+sight

....and yes, you can have a scope on there with the rear sight in place. You'll need a small scope that will duck behind the rear sight or some really high rings.

Hope this helps. :)

·
X-Mod
19,547 Posts
do you think I have to shoot it in again?
I'm assuming that you are refering to "sighting in" or zeroing the scope again.

If that's what you mean, I would just to play it safe as there's a good chance that it's off a bit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm assuming that you are refering to "sighting in" or zeroing the scope again.

If that's what you mean, I would just to play it safe as there's a good chance that it's off a bit.
Yes, its what I refering to. I'm quite impressed that you understood that since my english isn't that good. I'm from Norway you see:p

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello there:)

Im sitting here with the brno in my first hand and the backsight in the other hand and i'm trying put the backsight on the brno. How do I do that? Is it possible to have both backsight and a scope on the brno at the same time?
If you use low or medium mounts it is not possible.
Do not see a reason why you should have both sights mounted.
If you shoot on different distances it is better to use mounts as low as possible, this to avoid scope adjustments.

Roland

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.