Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Rifle Basix trigger

:D :D :D
What more can I say. Although I have not yet fired my 17VS........I have dried fired it many time. The trigger is just plain fantastic. You will not sorry with this purchase.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got three.

Put one in my new 17VS.
Put one in my 880SQ.
They were both adjusted to a consistant pull of 2.8# with a good crisp break.

They both need range tested.

Put one in the 883. For some reason it's not as consistant but was adjusted so it stays between 2.2# and 2.6#. It may just need to be shot some to get settled in.

It's needs range tested.

Hopefully, tomorrow after the turkey clinic's range session or on Sunday.

I am real pleased with the Rifle Basix triggers and can't imagine ever going back to the factory triggers which were all about 5#.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I put one in a 17VS.

Drop in, no additional work needed. Safety works just fine.

With pull spring tension almost all the way backed off had 2.5 lbs.

A little expensive but works well.

I needed to readjust spring tension after about 50 rounds as pull dropped below 1.5 lbs.

Seems OK now. :t :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
While this may not apply........... I will say that I have one on my new Savage, and I love it. I have owned Marlin's in the past and while I could make the triggers much better than they came from the factory........ I would have rather spent the money and bought such an after market trigger, but they did not make them, back in those days............... I guess my age is showing.

I think the Basix trigger is the way to go! No muss, no fuss just install it and adjust it.

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.