Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
My Ruger Mark IV 22/45 went off today UPS 2nd day air, how long is the wait for a response from Ruger that it's coming back home? thanks
Recently had my ejector come out of my EC9 at the range (no idea what happened or where it went). Ruger sent me prepaid mailing to return for repair. From the time it left my hands until it returned was a 7 day turn around. Nice people and great service.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: I got another email today wanting dealer info as they are sending a new gun. Went to my dealer and they handled the paperwork with their ffl. I get home and get an email from Ruger again, saying the new gun will go out today, tomorrow or Friday depending on how busy the order department is. Wow very fast service, A+++ to Ruger, should be shooting by next week.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another update on my gun, just got an email Fed Ex picked up the package today and is supposed to be delived at my dealer before 4:30 Friday the 22nd. That would make 1 week from the time I mailed the gun back to them, till I receive it. I would have rather had UPS but as long as it gets here I will be happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts