Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to purchase a case and I was wondering how long your 10/22's were end to end?

I am going to have a Boyd Blaster Stock with a 20" GM barrel. Anyone have this configuration? Even if you don't, can a few people post their setups (only need stock, barrel, and scope) and their length by width (in inches), please?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to have my case ready before my rifle arrives. Also the length of the rifle will change once I install the stock and barrel. I want to have everything ready before hand.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
my rifle measures 37 1/2 inches, that's with the 16.5" VQ barrel and 2" more for the comp. It measures just under 8" tall. That's with a Barracuda stock also.

I've been using the soft gun cases to carry mine, I like them a lot more than the hard ones, easier to store, you just have to pay attention to where you put them when packing the trunk.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get a 44" case to accomodate the extra length of my 20" GM barrel and Boyd Stock. I think that will be enough (I hope).

The reason I want a hard case is I have a scope and don't want it getting banged around. Also, locking my gun up is very important to me. I don't want any problems.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
ok, I just ran up and measured my other one. With the hogue stock and the 18" GM barrel, it measures 39". You should be just fine. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
10/22 length

With the 20 " GM barrel on a Fajen Thumbhole stock it measures 39" long. Top to bottom with a Weaver T-36 it is 10" tall. This is a new barrel for me and I'm looking for good weather to try it out. bullfrog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.