Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

How do you like the Taurus 63

693 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  afret20
I just acquired a Taurus 63 which i haven't fired yet, i would like to hear some comments on its accuracy,function or any pertinent info.How does it compare to the out of production Winchester 63.(gn luver) Max W.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
I have the SS model, and I like it much better after I returned it to Taurus to make it feed and eject. Took them a month and two days, but it works much better now. Looks better too, after I rounded the forearm wood on top, cut the barrel down four inches and cut the pistol grip off. Wade

· Registered
887 Posts
I like mine reasonably well. Function is not a problem but accuracy is less than so-so. I believe that it is getting a little better though. I have the Taurus tang sight. It is pretty crude. One thing I don't like about it is that the butt plate is oversized and sticks out over the wood. This has been true on the two or three rifles that I have seen. I can see from this that I have ambivelent feelings about the rifle. I hope you enjoy yours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.