Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of polishing my target 10/22. I can get everything out and apart except the **** safety. I was able to get it to roll/spin so I could slide it more, but I couldn't get it out. I have seen from pictures that it is possible to get out, and thus I would assume possible to put back. Any help would be appreciated. :) I looked in the takedown sticky but it hasn't gotten to that point yet.

Ed

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
umm, no. :eek:

I was able to spin it over so the bottom was the top and the top was the bottom, at this point I could get the safety to slide further than typical but not all the way out. Are you suggesting I turn it like 1/2 way? then pop it out?

thanks again.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice, I hate searching for springs. As I said before I was able to turn it so I could see both the bottom notches and the top notches (a 90 degree rotation) but it seemed stiff, is this normal or should it just pop out easily? thanks

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.