Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
I thought I had the wrong grip for the gun at first, but after an hour it went on. I realized the same thing AFTER it was in place. It sure makes the gun feel better to me.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactally!!!
when i was putting it on i was like... whats their return policy...
but i just picked it up again and was amazed :) i really like it!
I also found it amazing that the same Hogue grips fit my 22/45 and KP95DC (9mm semi-auto) the 9mm has a much wider grip and it still fits snug on both of them! great product

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, like i said earlier, im not cleaning that thing for a while!!!
it would be near impossible to take off! (try some soapy water, just stretch the edges and get em soapy and wet and it might come off easier, just clean it and the gun b4 you put it back on!)

What are you going to do on it? (mess with trigger?)

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Try a small amount of talcum powder to remove sticky rubber grips ;)
Good luck,
warren

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought it would be hard to get off at first too. After being on my gun a while and taking it on and off a few times it now only takes about 30 seconds to take off or put on. Its really now problem at all anymore.:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Try rubbing alcohol. Not only does it make rubber slide real easy, but it dries quickly and won't make metal rust.

Used to use it all the time for pushing those rubber cords on slingshots. Didn't have to worry about water not drying and the cord coming back and hitting you cause it was still wet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you just want to try a rubber slip on grip, without finger grooves, a a standard bicycle inner tube cut to about two inches will fit nice and snug over most full size grips....

·
Registered
877 Posts
I removed mine last night. Boy was it tight! But it wasn't that bad after all. I alternated pulling on it, front to back. Be careful not to dig you fingers into the very top edge; thats where it is the thinnest and may tear or deform. It came off looking good as new!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.