Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Hornet products...any comments?

464 8
Hello people,

I've seen some custom 10/22 trigger groups from Hornet Products, both on his own web page, and on eBay. They sound good for the money, and he carries quality parts, (VQ, GM, BC etc.) based on the comments i have read in here. Just looking to see if you all have any experience with his trigger groups...any thoughts, comments?

thanks

RangerM9,
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Don't have any personal experience,but their website is very well designed and I hop on there regularly to google at their nice packages and pics. They do seem a little higher priced ,but I am sure their quality and service is excellent.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hornet products

I've had nothing but outstanding service from hornet products on several occasions and I've alwasy been told that if I'am not happy with something to just to let him know. :t :t :t

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input!

Thanks everyone, I have ordered some extra mags and a bolt buffer from him before, had great service, just was interested in the quality of his trigger groups....from what you all tell me, i have little to worry about. Think i will be placing an order with him in the not too distant future....when funds increase a bit....i figure i need about $500 to trick out my 10/22 to where i want it...trigger group...barracuda stock (midnight)....scope...16 in stainless fluted barrel....i can see it all now....

I have promised the finace i wouldn't buy any more guns until after the wedding....i made no such promise about accessories... :D

RangerM9

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Trigger groups

Herm builds a GREAT trigger group!!!! His rebuilt & tuned VQ2000 are second to NONE! When you want something with a smaller price tag, just order one of his standard units. His triggers are on all my 10/22's!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.