Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Hogue monogrip and Tracker 17

619 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kmeyer9
Just got and installed the Hogue monogrip to my Tracker 17hmr. What a great addition over the stock one. Just sooo much better. Found out about it here and now I recommend it. How many out there have one and what do you think of it. :t
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I see no one either has the TRACKER 17 or at least have not tried the HOUGE GRIP. What a shame for this makes for much better balance over all. fit and feel so much better, site and target acquisition so much faster easier, and cheap! What do you think. :confused:

· Registered
2 Posts
Think I'll give it a try

Yep,first post here HI :D . I've been reading up on this board...
(very nice by the way)...lately trying to figue out how I wanted to tackle the rimfire game. I've decided on the Tracker in .17 hmr. Just picked it up last night & put 100 rounds through it. NICE. The grip however, didn't fit my pinky finger so well. The Hogue looks like it will fit better. I also don't really care for the front sight...it's a sticker :confused: think I'll go with a scope ;) Anyway, I'm glad to hear you like it, nice price too. I think I'll invest. :t

· Registered
344 Posts
the hogue tracker grip is a new addition to their product line. prior to this many tracker owners swapped out the factory grips with the raging bull grips
(ordered from factory for about $25.00 -30.00) for vastly improved performance. the factory grips are undersized and make the handgun frontend heavy. with the addition of the hogue or raging bull grips the balance is restored. if you do a search on this forum for "raging bull grips"
you might find the info interesting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.