Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member at RFC. Been wanting to join for quite sometime but my funds have been a bit tight. My daughter ask me what I wanted for father's day and I said to be an RFC member. So she said she would spring for it. Been reading the forums and posting threads for a few months now. I have learned a lot comming here and reading the post and it really feels good to be a member at my favorite website.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Welcome Vmaxx!

Glad to have you on board. I suggest you report to the Members Community forum immediately and await further instructions!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a cz varmint 22lr, marlin 880 ,22lr golden boy, a winchester 9422, a 10/22 and a ruger mkII. I also have a marlin 882 and a winchester 9422M. Mostly shoot the cz though.
What do you shoot stainless.

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Tenspot said:
Welcome Vmaxx!

Glad to have you on board. I suggest you report to the Members Community forum immediately and await further instructions!
Oh Vmaxx, don't do it!! Don't go to the members forum. You'll be sorry.

Hey glad to have you on board. I sure have never regretted signing up, ....... well maybe after visiting the members forum the first time.

thanks again

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
:t Welcome Vmaxx,
Always good to see people come on board. When I saw the post your post titled "I'm a New Member" I laughed because I've been seeing your other posts for a while. Then I realized you meant "Paid Member" GREAT. Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
Myself As well........sort of

Well I tried to become a paid member on Wednesday......through Paypal....still waiting to see my profile updated......strange.

All I want to do is give money....lol......just take my money please.......

Can't think of a more worthwhile fee for me to pay these days.

R

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Membership is a good thing! It does sometimes take a few days to get things rolling, be patient and you'll reap the benifits!

Dave Z.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.