Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Cornbread2 said:
If you buy quality the first time you can't go wrong.

If you pay $175 for a POS and a month later find out it is junk you will be lucky to get half what you paid for it when you get rid of it.

Since most everyone that knows guns would not have a junk gun it does not have resale value. Who would want to buy it?

The internal parts are cheap rough junk metal and if you keep it very long something WILL break. The triggers are terrible.

Anyone even someone that knows nothing about guns can compare one of these to a Ruger and clearly see the difference in quality.

The silly hammer block is just a dangerous gimmick that can get you hurt someday.

Good used Rugers can be bought for around $250. They are good safe guns and when you wish to trade it off someday you can without losing half of your investment.

Buy quality now and forget about junk.
Lighten up.
Not everyone can afford to go buy the best guns nor does everyone desire to have the best guns.
I go and buy crappy scopes even if I know exactly what I'm getting but I'm okay with that because for me (working college student) any scope is better than no scope. It's gonna be that way when I get my first handgun too (actually I'll be making my first from an 80% 1911 frame because I'm that poor).
There are products at all price ranges because not everyone wants to buy the best of everything.

How about you try giving advice without bashing someone's possible choices for purchases.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
cornbread I think the issue here has nothing to do with guns.
Perhaps if your language was a little more calm and your arguements a little more reasonable (instead of just calling something a POS) then people would respect your opinion more.

BTW, RFC is not a high traffic forum, but it's generally not good posting etiquette to post multiple times in a row when you can put all of your information into a single post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.