Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys need help here found a henry pump 22 at a shop today have had the lever action before and really liked it.

What is the going rate for one of these it is like new with out the box guy is asking $160.00 for it OTD is this a good price?

Kenny.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Snap it up, Kenny, or tell me where it is.......I'm in Missouri, too.

I bought one this spring through a distributor friend; wholesale price was $318 NIB. Beautiful gun and smooth action. I love it. You won't find them on Gunbroker for less than $400 NIB.

Coop

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Well a new shooting range just opened up near Kenny's home. Maybe he's just trying to wear out that new rifle. Also, his wife is not in the best of health and may be ill. As with you other folks, I only wish the best for Kenny and his family.

Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Col. mortimor states:

Now made in Bayonne, New Jersey. Anyother New Yorker moving to Jersey while everyone in New Jersey moves to North Carolina. I am a commercial real estate appraiser and my dream is that I get to appraise the property. It would like a trip to Disney
Double check your info. I just spoke to the owner last week. Still in good old Brooklyn.

·
Registered
13 Posts
HENRY REPEATING ARMS TODAY
Today, the Henry Repeating Arms Company, a descendant of the venerable gunmaker, makes its home in a historic industrial area in Brooklyn, New York.
I spoke to the owner last week. Unless they moved in a weeks time, the above is correct col. mortimer.

·
Registered
215 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.