Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help. I've done the "Broker, Auction, Ect." I have been looking for a while with no luck.
The 2213 is the Alloy/Stainless.
Many Thanks for all help.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
collectorsnet= gone

thanks, but collectorsnet went out of biz and Hoffmeyers cant get that info off the webb.
I had been there also. Thanks, tho!

·
Registered
469 Posts
My son's #2213 is a limited edition brushed nickle finish. I have never seen another one like it. I find two or three 2213/2214 S&W's a year, most of them in the $300.00+ range. You might try Harvey Broome of Broome's Firearms in Fitzgerald, GA (229) 423-2462; he often has discontinued S&W handguns.

I do know where a #422 4.5" is for $160.00.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked w/ Harvey

Thanks for the answer. I did check with Harvey, with no luck.
I travel all of Ga, Al, Tn. & upper Fl. so I can do a FTF in the SE.
I also can provide an FFL for those that need it.

Your son has a nice pistol, I am just wanting something to shoot.
I would think that I could find one in the $200.00--$250.00 range. I
know of a 2214 but realy want the 2213.

Thanks again for all help.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sir, it would be illegal for you to purchase FTF outside of your state of residence; such a transaction requires the use of a FFL dealer.

I have had this #2213 for fourteen years, gave $150.00 for it back then. I have never seen another for under $250.00, as prices tend to go up on discontinued models. I would like another also, and continue to search.

You might try Franklin Sports in Athens, GA (706) 543-8311 and Tucker Gun, Inc. in Tucker, GA (770) 493-9400 both of these shops do a brisk business in trades.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.