Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a nice custom Martini action .22, which is a takedown. The gun was already partially customized when I got it, but I had a lot more work done. Greener commercial action, had a screw, not a pin, as the action release when I got it (now has a screw with a lever, allowing finger takedown). Splits on the bottom of the receiver front and the barrel turns out. What model was this likely to have been originally?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Remington40x said:
I've got a nice custom Martini action .22, which is a takedown. The gun was already partially customized when I got it, but I had a lot more work done. Greener commercial action, had a screw, not a pin, as the action release when I got it (now has a screw with a lever, allowing finger takedown). Splits on the bottom of the receiver front and the barrel turns out. What model was this likely to have been originally?
If it is a large action it is most likely a Greener GP Shotgun action.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If it is the same size and shape as a Small Frame BSA action. Greener did use basic actions from BSA then made into the Greener type of take down system ie. split frame then used for either Miniature club or Sporting format so could be one of those. TJ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.